» Beta registration
Tue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Mon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Mon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Sat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by Si·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

useless mall items.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

useless mall items.

Post by SexyJo on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:31 pm

since threads r getting locked b4 we get any reply from gm i think we have to do new threads over and over about the same issue..

as omar has asked b4, what we do with extra mall equi that cant be tradeable ? dont tell me keep in our inv for nothing. we pay dcs and buy lottos then win somthing we dont need and we cant trade, can gm give us a reason why we cant trade ungemmed kylins ? whats the reason ? theres no abusing with ungemmed sets. so the only reason that would cross my mind is to make it harder for others so they cant get mall equi ingame so they can be forced to mall. plz correct me if im wrong and tell me the right reason.

thnx.
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Re: useless mall items.

Post by Honest on Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:47 pm

Wow nothing in game tradable now -.- ?
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:23 pm

The reason those topics are getting locked is simple.
They had been replied already.

About your "new" topic.
Dozens of times.

The real reason about making those kylins untradeable is to new players to be forced to donate in order to get those items.
GMs are fed out of people rotating the same DK and HK sets of quitters.

About the other items.
When you do lottery, in real life you are accepting the fact that you could get nothing or anything you dont need.
Same as in server.

Its your responsability and yours only what you gonna do with the items you get if you ever loto.

Otherwise, those items wouldnt be in a loto system.
They would be in mall instead.

You wont make those things easy to get.
Neither you will place for more than 500 DC.

About that topic, many players, had contacted GMs, suggested ways to make their useless mall items worth for them.

Got the same answer.
No, by the time being.
So what you should do is wait.

I hope this clears all your doubts.
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:28 pm

If you want a GM response.

I wasnt the one who locked Omar's thread.
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiko ^^ on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:32 pm

Sorry Jo about Off Topic, but i really think that Astral gets cash or something for every post like this one. Always when i see his words, in my mind is.. "oooh next GM's ass licking post". Poor Astral -hugs hugs- someday u will be better hun~
hihhihi ^.^

Ohhh about Jo's problem- it should be tradeable.. It would let new people/non mallers join fun at pk etc etc.. But we already said that few times.. It's ridiculous =]
Eiko ^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:43 pm

This is another reason why the posts get locked.

People always jump in to flame.

Let me clear a couple of things right here...

I didnt ask to be forum moderator.
I was made moderator without an announcement.

Im earning no cash, no rp, no dc, no nothing by doing this.

You can freely ask GM if right now im being paid to moderate somehow the forum you guys so much love to ruin. You cant imagine how difficult it is to get usefull information when you keep useless topics alive.

Ask those poor newbie players you so bravely defend, if they can even find a proper guide about how to start or any usefull post or thread.

And im not licking no ones nothing.
Unlike most of you, i feel confortable playing the server the way i am, i feel content with all its features and i have no need to whine about anything or keep spamming the same requests.

Oh boy...
I cant even reply a simple question without being flamed...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:54 pm

u being flamed cuz u were annoying everyone lately and jumping into their own business. anyway, back to the topic.

forcing people to mall isnt rly nice, its why the server getting more empty day after day, plus, so what if we give someone our unused mall items? we paid for it, its ours, its up to us. this is so lame i dont blame non mallers for quitting.
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:09 pm

Im being flamed for not thinking like you guys do.
And thats discrimination.
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:17 pm

no not cuz of not thinking like us, its just that sometimes one of us is really annoyed cuz of something happend to their char after paying over 1k usd on it, and u just jump in the thread talkin like we dont have the right to get mad.
thats why people r gettin pissed at u, cuz people work in real for their money so they expect to get the thing they paid for, not paying for something then gms change it, ofc they will get mad-.-

anyway lets not go off topic, i rly wana transfer my frozen kylin to another char, and i dont c the point of gms disabling it, not everyone can mall, why we cant support those who cant mall? why this server have to always be about mallers
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Caged on Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:37 am

The biggest trash talker and flamer on forum getting his feelings hurt. Wow classic.
Also if new players come to a forum and all the threads are locked and buried away how would they learn? So everything is under your discretion on what is important and what isn't?

On topic so thread doesn't get locked. I think equips should be tradable to alts then. Can cleary show an i.p. to that account. I know it doesn't solve everything but better than nothing.

But like Jo said this is why server isn't growing. No market and money basically useless here. I really doubt a GM is going to come out and say it is because we want more money. Doesn't sound right so I would retract the statement.

Caged
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... on Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:44 am

Surprisely i agree with the IP idea.

Make a thread about that, maybe that might catch GMs attention.
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... on Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:48 am

But, that might pull a-sec for those accounts aswell.

Cuz you can log any new account, trade, then share the account.
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Caged on Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:56 am

I don't need to make a thread since Jo did. This is why you shouldn't lock threads. New ideas can start from anywhere. -100 fm Also try and stay on topic. Mod or not it it helps with the flow of the thread instead f whining about being flamed. Thanks for understanding.

Back to topic. The i.p. thing is just many ways things can be transfered. I mean if it is about money, which I clearly doubt that is GM intention because that would kill a server which has enough mallers, then we are basically screwed and server will continue to die. Mallers are going to mall. Its is having the mix which makes a strong thriving community.

You would still have mallers because most aren't going to be patient and wait for equips. I don't think you would ever force someone to mall but yet force them to leave the server instead.

Caged
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan on Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:06 am

I say, make everything tradeable, except equips +18 those get LOCKED into the character.
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Caged on Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:09 am

I'd have no issue with that either Riot +1

Caged
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... on Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:11 am

The reason for the new thread is for GMs to have an easy review on the points that players are more interested in.

Luckily they will read the IP idea.

About the mallers, its due to the strong competition they had all over the year that made them as strong as they are.
Ofc when you mall hard, you dont wanna be defeated by anyone. Even less if you malled 1k+, you would hate to lose to someone who malled just around 500.

Its a dilema.
Cuz you cant give much features to non mallers, that way mallers will complain.
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan on Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:55 am

The IP idea wont be taken into consideration by the GMs. For obvious reasons.
For example, if sam could trade his set to a new char, a crusader, only thing he would have to mall is the swords and make them +27 and ajr .
he already has a +27 set thats tradeable, why mall a new one. He would use a diff char depending on the situation, by the same cost. This is just 1 of the reasons. Another would be, PK map arena. Another would be SW, they cant make everyone who changes set a demi. And so on...
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Caged on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:00 am

I think having ek and legend quest for mallers is enough dont you think or the new wings. Nothing would kill the server if you allowed the trading of lower than ek sets. Plus gm can answer to this. You are a forum mod which clearly means watching for flaming and bad topics. Your word isn't final plus I don't believe you speak for the g.m. no matter how much you want to think.

I really would like GM Chris or GM Connor to come in and say you are correct or incorrect about the reason for not trading is to make people mall. Greed ruins a man as well as the world. I will be waiting for the real GM to reply about what you stated.

Caged
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Caged on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:03 am

My post was to the forum mod and not riot. I clicked save before I realized you posted. Just really want to hear what the real GM's have to say about their mods words so I'll just wait and watch. Done replying here.

Caged
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:11 am

No problem lol you can still reply here, this is an open topic.
For opinions and suggestions, due to the fact that the maker of the topic did not put conditions to post.
Anyway, I'm just posting my opinion on what the GMs will say, which I think will be reasonable. I just say the best thing to do is, Lock all equips that are +16 or +18, lock ajr. And etc... this is just a rough draft... But it will encourage all the non-mallers to farm, and get mall equips from the mallers, which will lead to more malling, due to more pk, due to more pressure and need. Leading to a better economy in general, more farming, more gems, more gold, more pk, more malling.
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by rikudo on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:15 am

-1 riot
rikudo
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:11 am

why cant we support a friend who cant mall? whats the difference between malling dcs on his account on giving him an item we malled long ago but we rnt using ?

i understand why gemmed sets rnt tradeable, but why would ungemmed sets be ????? theres no abusing with it, its clear the only reason is to prevents ppl of gettin help so they be forced to mall, but some people cant mall and would never mall, thy will end up quitting, so is that better???

if u want a server just for mallers stat it and say this server is only for mallers then ull have less complains Smile
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:23 am

make eq or items tradeable cuz jo have sumthin to give me..=p
Swift
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper on Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:25 pm

I dont want A-sec nor support it in anyway shape or form. None of my equips can be traded or deleted without attracting GM attention. I prefer to revert to the TOP/PKO way of trading of equipment except under +18. Nothing wrong with me wanting to share my account with others. Thats my choice and responsibility.

I have 7 Rear pets and wanna remove 5 of them off my character and still received no word. I have asked for GM time over and over to give champs the skill reset they deserve. We did not choose BB on dual sword and had it for over 2.5 years (going onto 3rd). I have asked about Zeus's thunder blade and why I lost 300 passive max going from 20 DC wep to a 100 Unseal weapon.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:16 pm

sam plz dont go off topic -.-

i know its annoyign that u got 7 pets and gms is refusing to transfer any pet to any of ur alts but dont go off topic plz so issues wont get mixed.

im so annoyed tbh, and 98% of the people in the server r annoyed cuz of this, i still dont understand gm reasons .. i know they dont want ppl to abuse, but they r over doing it, some stuff cant be abused but they dont wanna allow it.

i wonder when new people read forum what they will think, ofc they will change their mind and look for another server
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteDeathJr^^ on Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:46 pm

Serge... wrote:Im earning no cash, no rp, no dc, no nothing by doing this.

You can freely ask GM if right now im being paid to moderate somehow the forum you guys so much love to ruin. You cant imagine how difficult it is to get usefull information when you keep useless topics alive.

Are you saying that to make us think "oh poor guy..." Well Im a COP and i dont get paid but im not saying to all that x.x Say that is like say "i want get paid!". Only a suggestin dont say that to all its make me feel bad, Thanks

PS: Im not flaming... only saying

WhiteDeathJr^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:58 pm

Eiko ^^ wrote:Sorry Jo about Off Topic, but i really think that Astral gets cash or something for every post like this one.

This is the reason I said that.
No other, so dont add anything else.
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:38 pm

What is the matter with you people, every single thread. Make it off topic and flames and crap. Stay in the damn topic.

TOPIC REMINDER - USELESS MALL ITEMS
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin]Chris on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:06 am

Astral has stated the points that we would usually mention, with a more in depth reasons which are all correct. Well done Astral we have decided on your Forum moderator income, it will be delivered to your character every month. Thank you for your support on forum topics your evaluation is complete.
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:38 am

oh, so hes gonna get paid for his job, ive been cop for like a year and i never got paid for it =)
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:40 am

i made forum events and never got paid aswel, just in the last event.

i was doin my job as facebook blog writer i was posting updates, events, news etc, but still nothing appreciated. i dnt give a damn about gettin paid since i was doin my job for over a year without askin for any payments even though gms stated that i will get paid. but if u gonna pay one person for his job then pay the rest.

peace.
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin]Chris on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:41 am

Salary depends on quality of work and how respectful they are towards the server.
SexyJo wrote:=)
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:45 am

excuse me ? if u check arrests reports i was the most person who was arresting ppl who did illegal stuff, if u go to facebook page and scroll down to earlier posts i was posting all the time about the news and updates, and i made some great events they r there in the basket not appreciated. i never ever disrespected anyone while doin my jobs.

do u want me to link u to the events i did to c if their were good quality or not? i dun think anyone could do better.

and about being a cop i dun think theres anythign more i can do other than warning ppl then arresting them
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:49 am

event was hosted on jan 2012

http://bsopko.blablafree.com/t574-event-get-the-screenie-win-the-money?highlight=event

event was posted on mar 20122

http://bsopko.blablafree.com/t773-event-design-the-boss?highlight=event

event was hosted on july 2011

http://bsopko.blablafree.com/t1409-event-guess-the-player-or-the-npc?highlight=event

and theres more events like the valentine one, but i cant find , seems like its completely deleted from forum.

so yeah tell me what was my events missing that i didnt got paid for them =)

SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:59 am

i just wish ud be more fair =)
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin]Chris on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:01 pm

Events that have not been discussed with the GM team will be regarded as free lance events which means they are done under the players own will. These events will not be regarded as a service towards the server, it is also your responsibility to report to us your event so we can review them and give better rewards. This will also allow us to asses the event and reward you for your work on hosting them.

Also you have received Reward points and donation credits in previous events notified to us.
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo on Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:32 pm

LOL? plz get the right info b4 saying those event was done by my own, ive emails proves that ive talked with gm b4 every single event, ive never did any event by my own. who u think provided the events rewards? me? u think i paid rewards from my own money and items? they all were provided by gms and i got gms permission to do evey gorum event i made since im a forum mod.
maybe u should check in ur old emails in ur inbox if it was u who i talked to, if it wasnt u maybe u should check with other gms b4 accusing me of doing those event from my own.

and yes i was rewarded with rp ONLY in the last event as i stated. and what dcs u talkin about ? what was i rewarded with dcs for ?
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo on Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:33 pm

sorry i mean forum event mod*
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo on Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:13 pm

and abou facebook fan page writter..

sorry if my work wasnt good enough for u ^^ but im sure if it was done by someone else ud appreciate it.

i dont know why ive been chosen to a job i didnt event apply to if my work wont even get appreciated and it will get denied.

SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... on Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:16 pm

Jo.

I have been a cop for the same amount of time as you are.
And never got paid. And never will (as a cop).

From the beginning it was stated by GM Lisa, that cops fulfill their duties in a free will. The all 3 active cops (You, WhiteDeathJr and me) fully understand this and still we kept that job.

About the other paid jobs:

http://bsopko.blablafree.com/t2860-recruiting-staff?highlight=staff

As far as i know, some of those jobs are paid ones.
Contact GMs to ask if they are still valid.

Remember to keep contact to GMs if you are willing to get a paid job.
If you do on your own it will not be paid.
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin]Chris on Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:23 pm

The Forum event moderator position has certain criteria that needs to be taken into consideration when the position is appointed. I guess which ever GM in-charge decided to place you as the head, had clearly not done a much needed evaluation on your performance. As neither have you stated that you require any benefit from the job, followed by your events have not been acknowledge by us.

The fact is i have looked through previous emails and i haven't found theses events that you have posted on this topic, which you claim that we have evaluated:

• "[Event] Get the Screenie, Win the Money" we did not provide you with the gold for you to host that event.

• "[Event] Design the Boss !." We don't have emails dating back March 07, 2011.

• Finally The "[Event] Guess the player or the NPC!" You quit Eternals Online thus you could not complete this event.

Overall lack of involvement of us in these free lance events and the lack of effort from your end, leads me to believe that you did not accomplish the tasks given to you orderly and thoroughly, thus you do not deserve any credit.

Do not ever state that i give inaccurate information, i can only state what we have in documentation whether you claim that we gave rewards or not.
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious on Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:57 pm

Chris don't you think instead of trying to find the piece of hair in the pot, you guys actually start thinking on what should you do to bring more people in this server and keep the loyal ones around? It's not about rejecting the request of the magic class damage on bosses, I agree with you on that but as a person who wants to have a better environment in this server full of people, positive energy and PK with weekly Events and FRIENDLY GMS (something that the 2 of you need to be more) towards people, I think seriously stop the playing around and try harder to make a better server. IT IS BORING, I'm sorry man!
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin]Chris on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:08 pm

Regardless of what some players think we are not sitting around and watching grass grow or paint dry. we have projects lined up that we are working on. Certain topics repeated over and over and over again, after continuous responses still do not die down, these are the distraction provided by the so called loyal players which derails us from our tasks at hand to provide an environment that is truly enjoyable. Sometimes we have to find a new audience to appeal and gain new loyal players as some current ones are more trouble than they are worth.

Last edited by [Admin]Chris on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:16 pm

People demand alot of stuff, but by simply replying to them wont make your work rate go drastically slow. I understand that implenting new stuff takes alot of effort and testing since this game's code langage is really tricky sometime, But we appreciate if you guys keep us inform week by week, on what is happening in this god forsaken server.

Let's be honest with ourselves buddy, are you seeing the server stable in population ?
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin]Chris on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:24 pm

We have more new players come into game from different time zones due to the establishment of the new map. We have to now even this out by giving an equally enhanced experience to our main supporters which are the Legends. If all goes well and the maps we have planned are implemented and certain gameplay aspects are fixed we will have the server booming again in no time.
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:30 pm

Hope so, thanks
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper on Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:58 am

Arch Lair is 3rd RB right?

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteDeathJr^^ on Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:02 am

Serge... wrote:Remember to keep contact to GMs if you are willing to get a paid job.
If you do on your own it will not be paid.

But i feel strange asking for payment Neutral thats why i only wait for GM if he want pay me or not. I do this job (COP) only for keep a good game without any scam, insult, etc.

"Keep a fair world!"

WhiteDeathJr^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Caged on Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:42 am

So the reason eq's aren't tradable is to force people to donate? Since you said Serge was correct everything I am just seeing if you mean this as well. It isn't nothing against you Serge at all so don't take it that way. I just want it clearly stated for once. Thanks in advance.

Caged
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Caged on Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:16 am

“Dont think money does everything or you are going to end up doing everything for money.”
― Voltaire

Caged
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top