» Beta registration
Tue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Mon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Mon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Sat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

useless mall items.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

useless mall items.

Post by SexyJo on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

since threads r getting locked b4 we get any reply from gm i think we have to do new threads over and over about the same issue..

as omar has asked b4, what we do with extra mall equi that cant be tradeable ? dont tell me keep in our inv for nothing. we pay dcs and buy lottos then win somthing we dont need and we cant trade, can gm give us a reason why we cant trade ungemmed kylins ? whats the reason ? theres no abusing with ungemmed sets. so the only reason that would cross my mind is to make it harder for others so they cant get mall equi ingame so they can be forced to mall. plz correct me if im wrong and tell me the right reason.

thnx.
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Re: useless mall items.

Post by [Admin]Chris on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:38 am

Yes what he stated is true certain untradeble equipment is one of the reasons why the server is still funding itself. We are not forcing anyone to donate to aid the server, but these restrictions put forward is our way of containing the mass distribution of these rare items, Which in turn will have a huge impact on the servers survivability. If a player donated to help fund the server, they will receive equipments on our behalf as a form of gratitude to have more fun in the server. It is not intended for others who have not contributed towards the running of the server in the long term.
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:42 am

Although, what you said its true Chris. What I am saying is also true, if all the equips are tradeable, except +16 equips, the other malled equips will go on regular player's hands, which will create more pk, will create more pressure and need to mall to surpass those people who are catching up to our demi's powers. And not only will make people mall more to survive, but the server will have much more PK, and activeness, which will attract more players, and more mallers, which in the long run be better.
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin]Chris on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:24 am

Unfortunately this is not possible ether in game or via market we would love to make under +18 equipments tradeble but is technically not possible to do this. There is no function in game to determine the trade of certain gemmed equipments in game. Each equipment is unique, the market works on predefined items in the database thus it is not possible for equipments with a certain gem level to be tradeble via market.
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:35 am

Fair enough hehe.
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Caged on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:53 am

Thanks for the reply GM Chris.

Caged
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:05 am

[Admin]Chris wrote:The Forum event moderator position has certain criteria that needs to be taken into consideration when the position is appointed. I guess which ever GM in-charge decided to place you as the head, had clearly not done a much needed evaluation on your performance. As neither have you stated that you require any benefit from the job, followed by your events have not been acknowledge by us.

The fact is i have looked through previous emails and i haven't found theses events that you have posted on this topic, which you claim that we have evaluated:

• "[Event] Get the Screenie, Win the Money" we did not provide you with the gold for you to host that event.

• "[Event] Design the Boss !." We don't have emails dating back March 07, 2011.

• Finally The "[Event] Guess the player or the NPC!" You quit Eternals Online thus you could not complete this event.

Overall lack of involvement of us in these free lance events and the lack of effort from your end, leads me to believe that you did not accomplish the tasks given to you orderly and thoroughly, thus you do not deserve any credit.

Do not ever state that i give inaccurate information, i can only state what we have in documentation whether you claim that we gave rewards or not.

chris, i am not lying, im 100% sure ive talked to gms about each event b4 hosting it, u denying that makin me feel hmm idk how to call it let me be polite better =)

if u r looking for emails from my email joanna.cookies**** u wont find the emails cuz this email is kinda new, i think i used to contact gms from my old email which was teck.teck or teckteck, something like that. so plz just say u cant find the emails, dont say i never sent them cuz they r somewhere there, i swear on my life that ive got an approval from gms b4 doin my events so plz keep ur personal dislike aside, and be fair with ur staff , i dont want ur payments. i just wish id get some appreciating for my work instead of denial. thanks alot for the good treatment ^^
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:56 am

Im pretty sure it not a dislike issue about you.

As you are stating, you dont want any payment.

Back several months you didnt even care about this issue.

Now you want recognition.
No offense intended, but this whole situation seems more a begging for recognition and attention, nothing more than a selfish purpose.
Even tho you have been innactive ingame for some couple of months.
And your activity in forum involves more complaints than constructive topics.

This is not an attitude a server moderator, cop, event hoster and any charge alike should take.

Im saying this in the best and friendly way possible.
Please, dont rage about it.
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo on Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:58 am

excuse me? mind ur own business 2 faced *** . stop talkin in a friendly way since u became a mod u r acting like u r nice , u sed to flame me all the time ingame and sayin i shouldnt get any of my jobs.

i dont want attention but its annoying to knw the effort i did doing those events is gone for nothing, and selfish ?? if i was selfish id have always asked for my payments, all i wanted is APPRECIATING, theres a difference betweem appreciating and attention, okay? so dont talk much u dont care about anything just about urself so keep urself in ur own business

ofc ill feel so annoyed when i say the truth and gm come and tell me what im saying isnt true and that i dun deserve any credit, imagine urself at work doin some projects and after u finish them perfectly ur manager cancel them and dont even say a thank u, would u be happy? no u wont, and if u ask about ur right means u r seeking for attention?

plus ive been inactive ONLY since last month. not monthS. u r the one who were inactive for months so u have no right to tell who was inactive and who wasnt, u just wanna comment and get urself in everything no matter if u knw or dont knw what u r saying, so ima say it again, stay away from me when its an issue between me and the gm U STAY AWAY., what a nosy person.
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:42 pm

Not gonna argue with you.
Theres no point.

Have a nice day.
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawty on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:57 pm

No offense too..but You always talk like a robot..Are You programmed to just agree with what the GM's are saying o.o..no offense to GM also..o.o

Stop acting so nice man all the time ..It's getting annoying already..better have Riot or Sam flaming than You mr.Righteous one who keeps jumping in like You know everything -.-..

Shawty
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... on Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:05 pm

I know.
Sometimes I crave to troll, flame, taunt, annoy and fool people around.

But being "nice" is not an acting.
Is a must, as in any public serving job.

Its part of being an example for the comunity for the position I occupy, with the goal to provide players a peaceful enviroment.

Remember not everyone likes to see riots in the server, nor in forum.
And we have players of all ages. Not only adults, but kids aswell.
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BowMan1 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:18 pm

Well No offence and really without any personal thing People are getting more angry on your style rather than Riots.

Riot was like that since always. You were the one that made a 180 degrees turn, and that is Exactly what most people have on you. Things you say would be ok if they were out of GM's mouth or a player who is balanced and not to guildie sided or with problems in persons.

But you...
The whole "seemly moral calmed balanced" Astral you have turned after the forum Mod its full fake and thats people mains problem.

I know that is hard to remain yourself when you are forum mod cause your opinions were tempted, not adjective and some times immature, But i have a solution for you as you became a forum mod. Dont comment at ANY post with the "nice" style especially when you are not called. Its simple. I dont think its part of your job.

Just an advice cause your way of behaving is quarrelsome.

I hope you wont take it as an attack but its like these type of people who use too much irony on their way but they are too "kindly ironic", and you cant accuse them to be ironic cause of their "excessive good manners and kindness"..

I hope you'll understand us.

Sincerelly -A big part of EO players
BowMan1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:38 am

Aside note, with "riots" i meant to use the word itself.
Not reffering to the player "RiotVan". Just in case.

Just answer this to me.

After almost a year, the only event made by SexyJo this year was the weapon design event, which was paid.
Do you think that asking for "gratitude" from GMs to recognize her work has any other purpose than being selfish?

If your response is yes.
Should I then ask to GMs to pay me for the guides I made that were not evaluated? Which have been half of them.

This is the same attitude Jo is having towards the topic.
Supporting her and not me, even tho we could be running for the same goal, is clearly one sided.

You cant place any opinion then if you cant see the fact im showing to you.

Even tho, im considering everyones suggestions.
Even Caged, and im working about it.
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BowMan1 on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:07 am

Well you missed the point of my post. Thats not against your answer at this post. Im not + to Jo cause i dont even remember what she is telling. Im just commenting your typing behaviour. The typical kind behaviour and the answers at every single post. The post i commented in was random cause i saw Jo commenting your new typing style so i commented on this to tell my opinion.. Its just really annoying to every single post see your "GM kind of" answer, and its not just me....and before u tell me facist or something i didnt say do not comment.

U are free to comment anywhere but to be fair this must be like this :
1) comment like normal astral aand dont care (ur forum mod job is about deleting,blocking + stuff on posts) and not how you answer, so you can answer free

2)if you feel that your job gives the good example to others then dont answer to every little thing with the same style. Its obvious that is fake.

I wont comment anymore..Just giving u an advice for not having more haters
BowMan1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:21 am

Im taking your advice.

Even tho, most of my reply style isnt fake.
Its just about a formation issue, linked to my professional career and personal superation.

As you can see, i got a lot to work on.
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo on Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:38 am

Serge... wrote:

After almost a year, the only event made by SexyJo this year was the weapon design event, which was paid.
Do you think that asking for "gratitude" from GMs to recognize her work has any other purpose than being selfish?

If your response is yes.
Should I then ask to GMs to pay me for the guides I made that were not evaluated? Which have been half of them.

first of all, i WASNT paid for hosting that event, second i did many guides aswel, perfect ones. i never asked for payment, it was enough for me that new players always pmed me ingame thanking me for my guides, yeah someone appreciated my work. and again. they r in the basket now ^^

and about ur attitude, yes all of us has his own attitude. as a forum mod ur job is to organize forum, not to get involved with issues between players and GMs, and speak for GMs. u r a mod not a GM.
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:16 am

You mean this only two guides?

http://bsopko.blablafree.com/t86-demonic-world-dw-guide
http://bsopko.blablafree.com/t102-forging-guide?highlight=Forging

As far as i can see, you had been paid.

And your last event, you were rewarded.

http://bsopko.blablafree.com/t3189p200-weapon-designing-event?highlight=weapon+design

[GM]Connor wrote:Rewards will be delivered in 24 hours.

Thanks to all players for participating and special thanks to player SexyJo for hosting this wonderful event. 100 Reward Points have been delivered to your character.

Besides those events.
Your last entry in EO FB page was at the first month of this year.

Provide screenshots from any other event you hosted.

Lastly.
My replies between players and GMs were accurated, which is pretty simple given the fact im just repeating what had been already stated by GMs.
Im not even using my opinion in those replies.
I understand most players have not the time to read all GMs replies, so I update them that way.
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by galindo on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:09 pm

[Admin]Chris wrote: It is not intended for others who have not contributed towards the running of the server in the long term.

So basically he is saying, "Non-mallers are worthless for them and should not have a chance to be stronger."
Take note: Non-mallers are POTENTIAL mallers, no wonder this server is dying, Non mallers are treated as crap by the Gms
galindo
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:41 pm

Players who had not contributed.

You can help server in many ways, not only by donating.

You cant take any Staff Job.
Making guides.
Recommending the server to your friends.
Reporting bugs.
Reporting botters, hackers and dupers.

Of course those jobs are long term.
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:39 pm

BowMan1 wrote:
Riot was like that since always.

<3
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Caged on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:33 am

Hey trollface let it go. I think she was talking to the GM staff anyway if Im not mistaking. So go back to the end of my pencil where you belong. Why do something for free on such a greedy server? I did my job as a cop very well for 2 months then then stopped. Why? GM not active so why police a server they didn't care about. There is a reason why they grab the young ones now if you haven't noticed. Those who have contributed are now treated like **** anyway so what is the point?

I think GM Chris made it perfectly clear that they force people to mall. He answered it so I don't know why this is a shock now. That is the reason equips aren't tradable. I think it is in this thread or another but I'll let king lizard look for it. Jo does have every right to speak about things or ask the GM team. Myself? I don't give a ****. I just stopped doing it when they didn't fulfill there end of the deal or ignored emails from me regarding issues.

Blah who cares though. Just words on a screen. Peace.

Caged
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Caged on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:35 am

Oh and don't slam people for being inactive when I never saw you my first few months playing here unless it was to come by the forum every once in awhile and slam someone, then say the server was great. Then you be gone another month. Worked for you now I guess.

Caged
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top