» Beta registration
Tue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Mon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Mon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Sat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by Si·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Request To Remove/Reduce Ariel Wings Effect

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Request To Remove/Reduce Ariel Wings Effect

Post by SpiritReaper on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:07 pm

Request To Remove/Reduce Ariel Wings Effect as topic states. Getting these wings is nothing like a dark pet or even frozen kylin. They are a free effect thats grossly overpowered. Its just like a SM fighting a Crus with a spirit of Light. In this case wings can be used by every one on top of Spirit of Darkness & Frozen Kylin/Ca Title.

I would suggest small boost stats and gladly loose the effect. Its especially too much on characters that can self recover or tank decently well. (SM is too tank with SS defence. SS advantage is there decent defence progression but they can slow and seal one target only. SM does a whole AOE ignores players defence and can Cripple on bolt with EK.)

RESERVED FOR GMS (Flame me in game or another Topic)

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Re: Request To Remove/Reduce Ariel Wings Effect

Post by Honest on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:04 am

I disagree i don't want the wings be removen cuz SS is OP class they got silence criple hs 50k mini stuns high attack speed high crit etc... and they r tanky as well and no darkness pet is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay op than aerial wings just 1 seal and all magic class is useless so imagine SS + gun + darkness pet ~

sam just accept it you cant kill me ~ champ weakness is sm so get over it Smile
btw i dont mind lowering the % so we make more balance but also as well reduce the darkness pet effects
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:10 am

and about our SS buff defense i got more 700 defense so my defense now is 4700 with poss ofcourse ~ still iam killable tested it and since we got the buff i never saw you in any pk as usual
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:46 am

SS hardly OP. 4700 is not the max defence a SM can reach. Dark pet is Op, but most OP is reco. Got to imange the wings on someone like BloodRayne or Ivy since SS is only class that can melee her. There rec pets work every 2 seconds. With SS flying just after touch a target and rec pet going off they just w8 for nado to end and stun lock a ss with melee. Wings are a free effect with no disadvantage. Effect should be carried over to a different set/ hat so someone cant have Reco/Dark pet frozen kylin and dark kylins/ holy kylins all active at once.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:53 am

Why not Sam? Were giving up the EK set for FK\HK set
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:53 am

Yes hardly OP for you sam Smile cuz u can tank them completely but as magic class we cant + seals ,see how annoying and greedy you r ??? you just think of ur self and no look at chubbytom he is more op than rayne and hes a champ with honor ^^
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by BowMan1 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:24 pm

First sam you make complaints about wings ON SM when the only sm is honest. And he is on thunder pet. No rayne or Ivy has the pet so dont come up witht that excuse when you firstly comment about Honest. I aggree too for the % to be lowered but not for the reason u told.

Sm is no way op. Voys are more op with that wings but still are the wings not the class. Well if Rayne or ivy get the wings i dont even want to imagine. But thats what all we say.. that crus is op. Anyway i dont dissagree with you on your request but on your explanation of the request. Put yourself in other shoes first , i would recommend

As for the defence... Honest has +27 hat and i got same Defence with him on my +22 hat- no frosts-.
BowMan1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:01 pm

I am talking about wings not because its on a SM -.- . I just couldn't be bothered to make another topic about SM defence. Hence the ()'s.

Going off topic this was for GM response but since I spoke to Conner ytd this topic has been answered already. I made this second topic since again every one turned last one into a flame.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:25 pm

sam so lame so u whine up about sm defense buff and i still didnt test it with u in any map ? anyway i test it with push and nero they got 19,7k + max with my full con i tanked them only 12 sec so still just one stun and am dead oh and my set was spamming heals also ~ so imagine others sm without EK
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:59 pm

How long least a Push vs Nero?
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin]Chris on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:44 am

Regarding wings there was a slight bug with the effect chance which has been resolved. We also created a disadvantage to the wings as players will now be susceptible to higher close combat damage whilst wearing the wings, the wings will now have to be strategically used in PK.
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious on Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:12 pm

You mean crusaders will deal more damage if your using the wings? LOL
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest on Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:16 pm

Ah we r dooomed ! just make it lower % better XD
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious on Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:17 pm

Thats insane! you know what your saying Chris?? hahahaha
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious on Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:32 pm

I was right, this server IS a Melee sided server.
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by blackiceblack on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:42 pm

return wings to normal....
this will ruin it for teh magic mallers...

blackiceblack
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiko ^^ on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:30 pm

First they are making wings, let people buy them, then make that changes... Woah o.o i dont know what words use to comment that o.o
Maybe listen to people and just lower % of effect~
Eiko ^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by BowMan1 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:37 pm

+1 Eiko. As the pk went unbalanced listen to our request. We ALL say to lower the % to Ca neck (when its out of ca). Nothing more nothing less. Is there any technical difficulty on that?
BowMan1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Oii! Seriously GM revert it to normal! remove the tornadoes if you want, but that reduction is basically having cursed fire 24/7 mate!
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:40 pm

Yes please gm mele characters already do insane dmg and now we get debuff with the wings on ,so not worth it x_x
just reduce the % will be fair enough
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin]Chris on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:06 pm

We did this due to the fact that players complained constantly regarding the wings on different channels of contact, stating how it has no "weakness" as to the frozen helm which needs to be worn before going into battle and cannot be switched once stunned. Followed by strong crusaders gaining these wings would ultimately be the demise of sharpshooters. The wings were designed as an Anti Ranged item if the disadvantage was lower ranged damage it would add insult to injury to the already crippled sharpshooter having to fight the player who is in possession of these wings, thus a close combat melee is the alternative choice to add some weakness to the already powerful wings. Lowering the wings effect to the point of a Chaos Argent neckless would intern lose it value as an effective counter.
Right now the wings Chance is the same as Frozen kylin before it was higher due to a bug which has been fixed. If you want to fight crusaders or champions take the wings off, if you are fighting sharpshooters put the wings on we are sure that's not hard to comprehend from our previous post stating strategic PK tactics.

Last edited by [Admin]Chris on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:15 pm

So the chance been reduced % also decrease the defense if close combat class meled you x_x ?
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin]Chris on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:25 pm

Whilst wearing the wings close combat melee will not decrease your defense in any way, you will just receive additional damage when meleed depending on your attackers max.
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:28 pm

[Admin]Chris wrote:We did this due to the fact that players complained constantly regarding the wings on different channels of contact, stating how it has no "weakness" as to the frozen helm which needs to be worn before going into battle and cannot be switched once stunned. Followed by strong crusaders gaining these wings would ultimately be the demise of sharpshooters. The wings were designed as an Anti Ranged item if the disadvantage was lower ranged damage it would add insult to injury to the already crippled sharpshooter having to fight the player who is in possession of these wings, thus a close combat melee is the alternative choice to add some weakness to the already powerful wings. Lowering the wings effect to the point of a Chaos Argent neckless would intern lose it value as an effective counter.
Right now the wings Chance is the same as Frozen kylin before it was higher due to a bug which has been fixed. If you want to fight crusaders or champions take the wings off, if you are fighting sharpshooters put the wings we are sure that's not hard to comprehend from our previous post stating strategic PK tactics.

When you buy a car spending alot of money with a v8 engine, nice body, shiny rims....getting all the girls when you go for a ride... how would you feel if the manufacturer come to you and tell you "Listen we have to make the engine from a v8 to a 1.5 toyota! and remove the shiny rims because were having complaints that your stealing all the girls. How would you be?

And ths is exactly how Me and Honest are feeling atm, for christ sake, its 120 dollars and your tweaking it without telling anyone. lol, I want a refund. I didnt waste 120 dollars to continuously switching it.

Cmon, think a bit.
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:29 pm

ALSO, ALOOTTTTTTTTTT of people complained something about Crusaders. YET! they were never touched!
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:44 pm

Zynco I recall you saying "Change the effect of the wings! I won't even complain! Even if I spent a lot of money on them"

Whatsup?
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:53 pm

Change the effect of the wings yes, I said change, not *** them up! lol. it's 10% man, cmon now!
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin]Chris on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:56 pm

The Game is not a car and this concept cannot be used even metaphorically, the ideas are ours but the practical is unpredictable, there is trial and error unlike a car which last time i checked was not a game which is susceptible to bugs. As for not informing players we did inform them then we altered it.

It is our sole decision and what we implement is after discussion amongst ourselves, it is not one GM's decision but the GM teams mutual agreement thus outweighing any players argument.

We keep repeating this in every single topic regarding crusaders, PKO made crusaders overpowered Invisibilty, Stun, Long ranged powerful attack skill, Attack Speed and high damage due to dual swords all of which is their doing not us. We did not alter the crusader and give the class itself any additional bonuses like we have done to other classes, the equipment they have the gems they possess provide them with longer stun duration and ability to sustain damage as well as gain heightened attacks speed. Just like how any other class possess their special attributes from their sets and so forth, we will not change something that we did not alter in the first place.

Last edited by [Admin]Chris on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:34 am; edited 4 times in total
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:00 pm

The game is not a car, but the money is still money.

that 10 percent is crazy if you ask me.
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:04 pm

**** it, never mind me. It's clearly useless trying to discuss with you, You never give me the chance or ask anyone here to suggest something before implenting it, Fair enough the GM team decides...but who the hell is playing this game? who knows more on whats happening in the maps? in the mazes? during pk? whos donating so the server keeps up?

Keep the wings as they are. I'll figure something out myself.
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by BowMan1 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:22 pm

GM team should know though Chris that when ALL the players of the server disagree about one change, should be taken on serious. And btw GM team is who? You, Connor and Smileey or just you 2? As zynco said it would be necesarry to ask the players about the changes especially for mall items. Thats real money and you make some ppl to regret and they cant take a refund or something.

Well thats a real straight friendly advice cause you have seen the server lately. First time i see EO like this in the 3 years i play. There are times that i log and there are on only 3-4 ppl. (not the fake afkers). Just think of it

Sincerely Bow
BowMan1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:44 pm

Hmm. Idk what to say but.. Before releasing anything, maybe you should test it before release. So people won't regret malling it. And I mean u mall and the effect gets tweaked down. They would feel like they were scammed. Money is money. There is no doubt. As some people make money easier than others. True you didn't force us to mall. But if we decides to for example save 200$ to mall a pet and wings.. Then other players start complaining. And the effects that was once worth 100$-120$, is now worth 50$ ... If you are then change the price to make it more reasonable.
Every body makes different rate of income. I make only 150$ for 2 weeks of work. And really I've been trying to save just to mall something,imagine saving up for pets and wings and Ek but when u finally get it , itgets altered because te people who once can kill you can't anymore and complains.. That would be a bummer. I'm scared to mall tbecause effects are unstable and players will complain out of jealousy that they can't kill the player if they r too strong I'm sure many others feels the same..

Can I request a web page for forum post with the EXACT effect of pets, sets, rings, and wings? And if new items are release, please test it ahead of time then when you are 100 % sure of the effect , then make the addition of the item to the server..with no charges unless the item is bugged.. I think doing this would relieve most of the players questions and complains even though I understand there would always be complaints. Or make a trial time In which players can get the wings for that testing duration in the npc then remove them after you see the results of the effect to add it to mall. Idk this is only a suggestion.

I don't know if other players would appreciate if you do this, but I would appreciate you deeply.

Thank you.
Wasabii~
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by GoDxNero89 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:41 am

Thats why i dont get those wings yet.. and push/Demonic too.
cuz we know effect will get tweaked down.
jsut keep it like before n lower the chance of nado.
or maybe add stats on it like
+20 all stats n remove nado.
Or +10 all stats and 5% chance to nado range.
i dunno really.
and About crusaders stop complaning about crusaders srsly not cuz i got crus or anything but look.. i played before Pko/OffiTop/Kop/Roso.. all of em crusaders Is overpowered and ppl dont complain... Just make crus and play it or play what char u like w.o whinning n complaning.
.....................................................................................................................
GoDxNero89
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:37 am

+1 to nero.
Why whine so bad about crusaders. Isn't BSO an old PS? Meaning its been around for 2-3 or more years? Took everyone 2-3 years to start complaining? Come on now, you guys complain is because most chars are crusaders, and most have stuns. Correct? At the same token, if the majority were SS, people would complain about SS because there would be too many seals. At the same token, if the majority were seal masters, people would complain because there would be too many seals. At the same token, if the majority were voyager, people would complain because of too many nado. And so on and so forth. If you people envy crusaders, is very simple, make one. Like push did, he envy crusaders, what he do? Change into crusader. He didn't complain, not in forum, he kept it to himself, and decided to do something about it, instead of whining about it. +1 Push
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiko ^^ on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:30 am

I agree with Zyno and Wasabii o.o

Before adding something to mall, it should be tested so people will know what they're buying.
Add wings to the npc with limited time, like reward kylin for 1week/month- so everyone can test them. Or choose some active players, like u did with rare pets.
Then we can post opinions/reports in one topic, we can discuss with u about effects. Then u can add item to a mall =] everyone will be happy~
Eiko ^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:26 am

sure I agree, but test on who? People would complain on who the wings are tested with, + it already happened, nothing you can do about it.
In this server people complain about everything. Not because there is something wrong, but because people, players can't accept to lose. Let's look at zynco's case, he gets killed by a couple of SS, what he does? Complains about FK only affecting melee, and create this horrible wings. No one complained about it, till you suggested it. Same with crusaders, Anna owned Sam, no one has complained about crus, until he did. This wings cannot be tested with players, because they will complain with no doubt(on who gets them and such). Better delete them from game and refund player's DC, not $.
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:28 am

Or in a simpler situation make the % on the wings 2% chance
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:37 am

~20 more stats = TANKS TANK IN STR AGAIN~ (burp Tanks)

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:45 am

+20 stats equals str and acc too sam... Come on use the brain. + If the wings got stats it would be 20 all stats 10-15 con
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:59 am

I would still hit 2-3 bonuses with con been at 15-10. My str bonus would be huge. Con bonus is greater in long run with changing my boots so they are gemmed properly.

I would even sacrifice 45 hr to gain 450 defence. + Boots 900 defence. Already adequate to tank 19k max but still enough hit rate to hit a target good 75% of the time. With out adding any stats to wings. Depending on a players title or future amours it keeps going Up.

Yes so please add stats Smile

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan on Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:02 am

They add stats, you get n3rfed... Champs get n3rfed... God gave you a brain, so use it man. Better delete wings, refund DC.
Or add only 2% chance of nado.
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper on Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:06 am

Champs wont be burping its still Top growth rates Smile. SO I am all for the adding of stats Smile

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan on Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:22 am

Smile
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:01 pm

RiotVan wrote:sure I agree, but test on who? People would complain on who the wings are tested with, + it already happened, nothing you can do about it.
In this server people complain about everything. Not because there is something wrong, but because people, players can't accept to lose. Let's look at zynco's case, he gets killed by a couple of SS, what he does? Complains about FK only affecting melee, and create this horrible wings. No one complained about it, till you suggested it. Same with crusaders, Anna owned Sam, no one has complained about crus, until he did. This wings cannot be tested with players, because they will complain with no doubt(on who gets them and such). Better delete them from game and refund player's DC, not $.

Again with that story? get over it man, Its the GMs fault that basically created something without asking us.
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:34 pm

He didn't ask us, we(you and some others) asked them to. You are such a git man.
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper on Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:55 am

LoooL this topic is still going. Wings have been rebalanced and now we don't take stupid amounts of dmg while wearing them.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top