» Beta registration
Tue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Mon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Mon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Sat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

New Sm Def prog is OP

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Sm Def prog is OP

Post by xJirax on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:09 pm

SM is very OP with SS defence. For a support class that sits in the back its tanking power is too much for the skills it has to offer in a fight. We had Spirit, LTLycan another +27 SS and Honestsama still runs away after been stun and sealed with next to no damage. I saw spirit was on full str with a title trying to kill a SM with no success. Honest said isn't fully 27 Gemmed defensive Gems. Our SS cant melee him cause of wings making the DPS 10-5k at best before wings which the SM then reheals and seals us anyway. For a fight they have AOE slow, They got endless seals on bd effect, bolt that ignores defence, self recover. With a Darkness pet the seals are endless and there is only a tiny window of opportunity to attack any sm. I thought SS should be anti Magic but when its a guild effort to kill a single sm with +27 Players who are complete +27. not hat and torso maybe a staff, it shows there is no balance.

Once Normal SM gets bd amour, Frozen hat they are tank and seals never end. I request seal master get its original Defence progression back. When you compare why SS has bonus defence its because we got only extra speed Less HP, in the front of the fight. We got one seal that lasts 5-7 seconds 1 slow on gun and one on bow for a SINGLE target not a whole mass of people.

Not counting of the New wings effect that makes ss useless against any class who wears them. those wings basically ruined ss class. I know thats the fk effect for ss but wheres the fk for magic classes? As a ss now i can only rely on sealing and trying to bd hs sms.

xJirax
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Re: New Sm Def prog is OP

Post by Saeryn on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:47 pm

You are talking about /one/ sealmaster in the whole server. Which is legend. And has Darkness pet.

Seriously, the same apply just to any other legend. But instead of seals they have other skills. It's not the defense that's the problem. It's the pet.

How about the rest of the sealmasters that get osed by pretty much everyone? If you have a request to make, that should be to alter the pet. Not the defense. After all, when the gms decided to implement the pet, they were fully aware that it can be used by sealmasters too.

And I repeat, you are talking about the only legend sealmaster in the server.
Saeryn
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Mer on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:14 am

That's what I've been repeating all day long, Sae lol >.<

Honest is the only legend seal master
All legends are MUCH stronger than normal players and demis
With the new progression, when I'm on full con WOW I tank 1 slash havin few k hp left from an average gemmed cruz.
It's only like.. 100-200 def more, I'm not sure and I'm too lazy to check.
Fk hat has the same effect as frozen kylin? If so, I got fk and a bd helm. I'm crap o.o - doesn't really tank at all, if I survive 5 seconds it's a WOOW and seals aren't that long.

It's the mall items that can make any class "op"
I know you are frustrated but haha, that's how I feel everytime I get killed by a not so strong player without being able to do a decent damage >.<

"For a support class that sits in the back its tanking power is too much for the skills it has to offer in a fight"

Thank you. Maybe it is a support class but c'mon. In your opinion what should sms do. In TOP, cler is the healer and the main buffer, sm is a con based char with various seals able to completely disable another char or a mob for a short period of time. They have to choose between maxing seals or getings buffs. And it is tanky .-.

Unless u think the name should get changed to CHEERmaster and all the sms would sit behind and cheer for all the other classes. Add some flying popcorn and conffetti.

Mer
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteDeathJr^^ on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:19 am

So sae is OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-pss sae- come for next abba you can solo all!-

WhiteDeathJr^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by GoDxNero89 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:34 am

meh thats Bullshit.. why u dont talk that crus +27 even on con mode dying with 7-8 sec by sam? and when i switch to str i die 2-3 slashs with dk effect? and do i start spamming n crying day after day that champ OP?
HonestSama only SM/legend in server with+27 equps..
Just play ur game Kid n stop complaining... if u dont like to die just Relog like some ppl do When they almsot dead.

amuamuamua.
Peace <3
GoDxNero89
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Saeryn on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:38 am

+1 Mer

After all, con and spr are the main stats suggested for a sealmaster in TOP and their defense is supposed to have higher progression as well - compared to other classes (except for champion of course).

Furthermore, on the matter at hand, Honest has a heavily gemmed defense. Which requires a player to be a donator in order to be achieved and is near impossible for non-"mallers".

Sealmasters are supposed to be able to decently tank. As crusaders are supposed to be able to deal massive damage. You choose one of the main stats of your class and you add to it. And if you think about it, the same goes for sharpshooters. Should they decide to max con and gem up defense, then they can tank too. If you add darkness pet to that, there you have it, op ss. Let's decrease their defense progression too! That's what's at fault apparently...

Of course they'd have sacrificed their damage-dealing, but haven't sealmasters done that too? Honest could -just as easily- be pure spr. And when I say pure, I mean massively spr-gemmed like clerics. Of course he'd be paper, but then you would complain about sm having op damage output. But really, it all comes down to being "pure" to one stat and adding as much as you can to it.

I strongly disagree with reducing sealmaster defense. If anything is disturbing the balance, that's the collection of items uniquely available on this server.
Saeryn
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteDeathJr^^ on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:41 am

Lets all change to sm... they are so OP.. i want be OP also!

WhiteDeathJr^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by GoDxNero89 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:41 am

And yeah... dude i test it with honestsama.. i killed him in 8sec and he was on con mode...
i dunno just L2P maybe?
GoDxNero89
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteDeathJr^^ on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:46 am

awww plans changed.. better i dont change to sm, if nero kill sama in 8sec i will be 0.1sec Sad

WhiteDeathJr^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Neanderthal on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:01 am

I don't really disagree on anything, but I think their 100% crip on bolt should be replaced with a mini stun but not 100%
If +27 ss cant kill an SM then a +27 SM shouldnt be able to kill a +27 ss too..

The thing about the 8s nero is, can u even stun him with u being slowed with abyss and a crip on bolt?

Sggestion.. ek set crip effect on SMs be changed to a mini stun effect
I mean if voys cant have it 100% (instead we have it 20%) then why could they? it's harder to hit a ray than a bolt if you know what im saying

Neanderthal
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Neanderthal on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:05 am

disagree or agree *

Neanderthal
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Neanderthal on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:06 am

if you cant kill a SM you should at least be able to outrun them at some point

Neanderthal
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by afroafro on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:33 am

Stop talking about the +27 legend sm, it took Honest a lot of malling to achieve his def/tankyness , Honest is hard to kill? Ofc he should, being a legend with the new wings, seal pet and most equips at +27 has to be more than enough to tank right? Which class wont tank with those items/gems on?

SpiritReaper tanks 12k max while he is in str on CA, yes on CA where the champs are supossed to be paper, complains about opness? No, because it took him being +27 to achieve that, the same took Honest to tank a highly gemmed ss or champ

Now focus on the sm def itself, which is the topic, do the sm have def as they should? Answer, no... Old sm in the server such as Saeryn and Mamino die so easily by any crus's slash, not to mention they get meleed fast by any ss as well

So sm still can get a bit more def in order to balance their resistance against melee classes like in official top
afroafro
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by xJirax on Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:29 am

Like u said swag MOST equips +27 and NOT ALL and yet he tanked 3 legends full +27 and he said himself he doesnt use frosts in gloves nor boots. If he was full +27 and used those in gloves and boots it would be understandable to tank that well; but in this case he doesnt so yes i believe the change in def prog is a lil op.

xJirax
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteDeathJr^^ on Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:51 am

hmm you are so easy.. how about he was trolling you?

WhiteDeathJr^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xJirax on Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:54 am

WhiteDeathJr^^ wrote:hmm you are so easy.. how about he was trolling you?

how about he wasnt?

xJirax
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by afroafro on Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:57 am

Yet again, better do a new topic, name it "Honest new def program is op", remeber how easy honest was to kill when he had thunder pet, now he has Aerial wings and Darkness pet which makes him invulnerable to ss, even if it was Sgt, Honest also uses frozen cap, so Sam gets freezed by meleeing him and sealed by honest pet... The OP thing about honest is not his def but his equips combined to his char skills.

afroafro
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteDeathJr^^ on Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:59 am

xJirax wrote:
WhiteDeathJr^^ wrote:hmm you are so easy.. how about he was trolling you?

how about he wasnt?

Who know more him? you or me? trolololol

WhiteDeathJr^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xJirax on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:02 am

WhiteDeathJr^^ wrote:
xJirax wrote:

how about he wasnt?

Who know more him? you or me? trolololol

Who can I trust more you or him?

sam hits honest 300-500 each hit on str mode and that doesnt have to do anything with the other equips but rather the def prog. the other equips just makes him uber hard specially if ur a ss.

xJirax
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteDeathJr^^ on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:10 am

trust in who you want.. the only thing i can say is that you got trolled easy... and stop crying and complaining for all x.x you are getting infected by sam`s complain skills

WhiteDeathJr^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by afroafro on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:16 am

Whitey better dont take the topic to flaming or beef...

Jirax... Remember sam is hitting a legend, that could be on con pet/poss, or con poss/spr pet, maybe you forgot legends have a +27 armor.
afroafro
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by xJirax on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:20 am

if im getting infected by some1 elses complaining skills its urs. ur made demi already so stop whinning about it and try to stay in topic . if u dont agree then dnt. but at least try to stay in topic instead of using every topic to talk about ur nonsence or to try troll every1.

xJirax
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteDeathJr^^ on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:20 am

if you are well gemmed with the correct gems and well equiped like sama and nero.. you will bbe OP

WhiteDeathJr^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xJirax on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:22 am

I know swag still even with all those equips Honest isnt still full +27 and tanked 3 not 1 nor 2 but 3 full +27 legends. and in case u havent noticed not every1 with +27 armor tanks that much so everything else heavily depends on the gemming of the other equips.

xJirax
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:26 am

First of all jira stop crying about sm new defense u and sam iam the only sm in server is fully gemmed and i deserve to tank a "alittle" ive tested my tanking ability with crusses high gemmed i tank only 6 to 7 sec on full con Smile iam anti tank and i have hard time killing champ alone , while we ( me and nero ) pked S2 and sam we couldnt kill him only 1 time while his team and the others FU die alot ,champion class still OP class not sm ,its so funny that hes 27+ with nab skills ~

and if u r talking about me "tanking" SS now it because i have darkness pet + aerial wings

Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xJirax on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:35 am

funny when all of u were complaining about ss not having fk effect on them it wasnt crying now that im doing same it is XD and yes u should tank a "lil" but to survive 3 legends +27 isnt a "lil"

xJirax
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:40 am

It's not SM defense is op i remember SGT killing me fast in TC while i have 26+ helmet ,after i got Aerial wings and darkness i can survive more now but i dont fully tank ,and no sam is lying how come nero hit me 3k crit mele while sam hit me 800 this is bullshit ~
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:52 am

SGT if we remove criple from bolt then i wont have any effect from my eternal kylin >.> my bd seals is little more than others seals cuz of legends effect not EK ...
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:00 am

im too lazy to read everyones posts xD

im just gonna say that since im honest's friend in real, ive seen how much he malled to get what he have right now, so dont complain about the whole class just cuz of one person who really malled much to achieve what he got.

and dont include rear pets with it cuz its a separated item its not in the class build. if the class is being OP with the pets then the pets need change, not the class.
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pakchaq on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:10 am

LOL! legends should be OP jira, they invest a huge amount of money just to get to that level.

Be profesional jira. There is always a ways to kill HonestSama, u just need to think + teamwork. If u alone, just run.. regroup, make new plans.

SM is not op rofl, i killed mamimo, mamimo killed me, i killed sae, sae killed me.. looks pretty balanced to me.

pakchaq
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Caged on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:14 am

Honest making them whine and cry +1000000.

Caged
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiko ^^ on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:31 am

U keep saying that Honest was tanking 3legends!!! But 2 of them were ss -.-
Try understand that what is OP in Honest, it's that he's smart enough to mall some of available items in heaven to tank enemies.
Darkness pet(against your +27 champ) + wings(against your 2x +27 legend ss). Sit and think about it for a while.. U will see an easy thing: sm isnt op, mall items make it op, like every class anyway.

*yaaaaawn* damn cat woke me up in the middle of night >.>
Eiko ^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:20 am

This topic is quite difficult to discuss, due to the fact that only 2 Seal Masters are active nowadays.

There wont be propper testing by using just HonestSama and Saeryn.

If you really want to discuss about SMs defence, i suggest you to make a SM decently gemmed and test by your own.

Cuz so far, theres no point judging on a +27 Legend Character case.
Reason, they are way over the top in the character growth line.

Balance involving legends will always be a difficult one.
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Neanderthal on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:53 am

new SM def is good, if the wings didnt come out
this game is jst ruined with rear pets and wings Smile

that's why i play demi more, coz demis rarely mall those sht.. Demis r more balance..
only MagicMike is a demi with rear pet i think

nothing should be changed by now among normal players n demis
I thought about it again, and it made me realize why i play my ss more than my voy

if there's something to be changed, it's this face >> $_$

Neanderthal
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by PledgeAllegianceToTheSwag on Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:08 am

it's not the defense that makes it OP, the aerial wings+darkness pet does, and the crip on bolt..SM's should be able to tank!!

any character with these configuration makes an SS a piece of sht unless it'd totally rely on a bd effect with rare occurrence..
imagine a cleric, FK effect, darkness pet(shadow insignia), and then aerial wings.. or a crusader/champ with shield.. SS = useless..

PledgeAllegianceToTheSwag
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest on Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:12 am

Yup its the wings and the rear pets making me survive more + its so funny the one who made this post wasn't at pk yesterday

anyway ~ gm already decreased wings effect rear pets should be decreased as well
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest on Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:17 am

Nah its not the criple >.> u guys have mini stuns with high attack speed it can bug my skills sometimes ... every EK user have slowing effect
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Neanderthal on Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:22 am

ye voys have it on nado... got 20% chance on bolt too but thats for every set i think...
the thing about SM cripple on bolt is, u get sealed but u dont die, once u recover from seal u can seal em bck, bolt them and theres no way for them to run unless they hv honor pet

Neanderthal
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest on Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:29 am

No lol nero riotvan and zynco can bug my seals outrun me easily and they r not honor pet user + no cleric was with them
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by PledgeAllegianceToTheSwag on Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:53 am

we dont rely on bugs

Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:05 am

Its the gear that fckd up the server's balance. end of story.
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Neanderthal on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:08 am

bugging seal is about luck, lag, or timing
and yes you cant rely on that... what matters is what would happen the majority of the time
seals r not the prob
its the crip that allows you to do a whole lot more after u bolt

being 100% sure that ur bolt will allow u to do this and that, that changes the gameplay

mybe they can add 100% crip on voy bolt with ek set, that way i wouldnt think about it that much =) lol

anyways m done, ill just enjoy the more balanced demi gameplay until they balance everything between legends, eks, rear pets, and wings..

Neanderthal
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:11 am

exactly, the EK of the classes need to be reviewed,

Rear Pets...aswell, 2 seals on two players with a cooldown for the 3rd player should be done. the rec pet...well the rec pet is a retarded pet. cant edit anything in it,just delete that rubbish. the thunder pet..is very usefull if u got high max attack.

wings... man the chance to get nadoed is really random...u need to code it better.

Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by PledgeAllegianceToTheSwag on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:14 am

yeap voy EK is totally not worth it

Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:30 am

Seal Master is not an SS. SS has one Cripple one frozen arrow. Seal Master arnt tanks. +27 Gemmed voy on defence aka my one is dead in 3 seconds lolz. Its a support class. SS fights cant recover self without a pet. Cant aoe slow and apply endless seal. Tanks are normal con/defence progression along with max. SM has unoriginal and should be reset back to original. Its bull **** having 2 +27 legends fighting an SM con mode one barely able to attk for 2 seconds without nado. While ON str I gotta watch my ass out for a stun or crus. I die in 4-5 seconds with 7k defence. How is it sm con mode does better then my str I dont know.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:31 am

Btw dont say full +27 where your hat torso and staff are. Still count gloves boots and with frost souls lv9 as well then I expect you to tank as much as you do now. No SS tanks like that even leon.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:38 am

zip it nab ~ first of all i dont tank i still die by 1 stun and sm is always gonna be offtank am not fully tank ,and if u wanna talk about revert stat as top SS will lose more defense they will be more paper and u will lose tons of dmg sweety <3
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:47 am

Btw WhiteDeathJnr I find your tone offensive to myself. In game in forums you cant help but troll me. If I am forced to keep my mouth sHut show some self discipline and do the same. If not Ill report to GM warnings and instance I have told you to stop in which you ignore, and carry on. Last and final warning before I act like a goodie-two shoes and see you placed on strikes.

I for one dont care its the fact you reported me for the same thing your doing to me that pisses me off. Two people can use the same rules. You have been warned.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:54 am

LOOOL what did white said ??? and if he wanna "troll" well he should just look at ur topics first
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:59 am

SS is on original top growth. Its like asking crus to get even more defence cause they die to near 22k max when I have title. Its over the top classes get bonuses off other classes which they should not have. Compare we had 2 +27 SS and a +27 Tank trying to kill you in proper PK. Even anna or ivy arnt that hard.

Wings are BS equips should only have 1% chance of working(Same as freeze on ek when you melee Jo's Cleric). You get hp speed PR for free. There is no taking off Ek hat to go frozen to tank and loose Ek effect wings can be stacked with anti melee effects. Back to Sm and SS compare survivability with there skills and look. Our SS refused to participate in legend Event last night as he felt useless been +27. Whats the anit magic class now if SM is tanking like tanks? I die *** off fast to voys which I expect. Even con mode dual wep in proper pk after nado got fixed again.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top